Miles Jacobson of Sports Interactive have been giving some new information about FM19 on his twitter (https://twitter.com/milessi). Below you find all the new features he has been dropping.
- New media & press conference questions regarding different work permit situations.
- You also get backroom advice regarding work permits
- And work permit issues are taken into account better with the transfer system & board confidence.
- You can now offer to loan to specific nations, to help with pesky work permit issues (for those in UK leagues, pre-Brexit…)
- Players now have the option to reject a move if a work permit is rejected. Not just the manager/club.
- And players now have the ability to reject a contract renewal if a work permit is rejected.
- And managers now have a choice on whether to renew a players contract or not should a work permit be rejected.
- And you can have conversations to try and persuade a player to still join you should a work permit be rejected
- And conversations when you want to loan list a player who doesn’t have a work permit
- You can now see how long a player has to go until you can reapply for a work permit on a players profile. And you get a message from your staff telling you when you can reapply too.
- In the Italian league, backroom advice has been added for a when a player automatically fills a slot that has been freed by the manager.
- Improved realism of tycoon nationalities for club takeovers.
- Addition of the new Polish Central U18 league.
- New format added for the Australian A-League Youth Competition.
- Staff feedback added regarding player interest in pre-contract promises.
- Ability to tell team meeting that player requested to be sold after players raise concerns
- Added more window mode & resolution options in preferences
- Add touchline shout reactions to player body language.
- Improved squad management AI for B teams.
- Additional roles/slots/instructions for positions that players take up at free kicks.
- Improved squad rotation manager AI for lower priority cups